APARTMENT EV CHARGING
EV CHARGING SERVICES FOR RESIDENTS, DEVELOPERS, AND OWNERS
Future proof and scalable charging solutions for all apartment car parks. Prevent entire building blackouts. Simple to use. Easy to manage. Plug’n’play into the surging demand for electric vehicles by using the most powerful EV charging system.
The world’s smartest EV charging solution specific for Apartments
- Automated load and user management
- Access & billing through Smartphone App
- RFID charging cards
- Online OCPP web portal to easily manage
- 1-5 years product warranty
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
WE BELIEVE IN FIGHTING FOR OUR SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We ensure you can charge your electric car
More than one in ten Australians live in multi-unit dwellings, with more making the move every year. Many Australian’s have chosen not to purchase an Electric Vehicle due to the daunting process of working with Strata and facing the costs of installation. Though, it’s simpler than you think!
We specialize in integrating private chargers into shared electrical networks and complex building-wide infrastructure. Our hardware and software solutions make it possible for you to use your charging station in your own car space and still be able to reimburse the building for your electricity usage.
We also offer shared EV charging in communal bays as a starting point for buildings that want to offer their residents and guests EV charging.
EV Charging Smartphone App
Control your charger from anywhere in the world. Start, stop and pay for a charge – all from the palm of your hand.
- Navigate to your nearest available Charging Station
- Pay for charging on-the-go
- View your charging history
- Charge session notifications
Strata & Body Corporate Managed EV Charging Stations
Common area car parking presents a number of problems for electric vehicle car owners as they have to go through the challenges of body corporates to approve EV charging.
- Running a connection to an individual meter from the car park is very expensive & sometimes impossible, it also adds additional blackout risk.
- Electric vehicle car charging stations in common area car parks can require a change to the strata by-laws, something we already have drawn up for you.
- Unit owners should not have to subsidise electricity for EV car owners. Electric vehicle car charging can cost between $800- $1200 per vehicle per year.
- All body corporates need a system in place to meter electric vehicle charging and bill electric vehicle owners accordingly with restricted access required to ensure correct billing.
- Body corporates require a future-proof solution to reduce capital expenditure so the system we install today, will work way into the future.
Apartment Owners & Managers
Meet your Owner’s and Renter’s Growing Demand for EV Charging by Offering our EV Ready Smart Solution
- Up to 120km of charge per hour from your car spot
- Attract & retain high value, green-minded residents
- Increase average rent & property value
- Investors and Body Corporate could see an ROI on chargers
- Meet emerging regulations & futureproof your building
- Our networked chargers allow billing, monitoring, and security access to help offset costs and make it easier to pass body corporate regulations
- Tax deductions as energy use are recorded and quantified
Body Corporate / Developers
EV chargers are an affordable & effective way to portray a technologically progressive appearance.
- Colussus’ low-cost network management agreement makes management easy, automated and reliable
Attractive to apartment owners, investors and green-minded renters
Differentiate your building from surrounding buildings, complexes and neighbourhoods
Smart chargers monitor electricity usage & facilitate billing
Futureproof your development
Active load management to manage peak load demands
Contact us for all Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions Across New South Wales.